torstai 20. marraskuuta 2014

Monsters in My Tummy

First of all I'm very sorry about my absence lately. I have been really busy trying to finish my diploma work and graduate before x-mas holiday. I have so many posts coming but no time to write them or edit the pictures. But after whole x-mas/diploma work stuff is over I promise to be more active again. Anyways, here's what I have been up to lately.

Yesterday I visited Putka Tattoo for over four hours and this is what I got. Characters are from the book called The Monsters in My Tummy by Roman Dirge. I really love this tattoo already even though it is not even finished yet. Colours will be added in couple weeks because four hours under the needle is just too much for me at once. Tattoo is located in my upper arm on my left side. I really looooooove this! Tattoo artist: Viija @ Putka Tattoo, Tampere.


- MortuusAmor

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti