keskiviikko 24. syyskuuta 2014

"But no one could keep the dead birds from singing..."

Just a quick post to let you know that I just bought Sopor Aeternus' newest album Mitternacht as both vinyl and cd, limited editions and I'm so excited, can't wait to get them in my hands!

    I also wanted to show you this picture which I love really much. Yes, some of you may not like it because of the dead animal, but it actually tells a lot about death and how peaceful is it. I found this poor little birdie while visiting my parents this summer. It had fell out from the nest and died standing (yes, I did not touch the bird, it was exactly that way when I saw it). Time passing it had dried up and sort of mummified in the direct sunlight. It's a shame I couldn't preserve it.


♥ MortuusAmor

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti