perjantai 1. elokuuta 2014

Photo Challenge

I have been too lazy to write much in this blog, so I thought that I could do this photo challenge because it would be quicker to post pictures instead of writing blog texts. Of course I will still write normal posts, but this way my blog would seem more active (yes, I am trying to trick you guys).

So here's the challenge:


I might not post a picture per day everyday, but then I will do like 5 days' pictures in one post. But I will start right away because I have been buying some new stuff lately. Pictures are from my Instagram, so I apologize for the quality.


1. Latest buy

Lenore vol. 2 #10 and Nightmares and Fairytales #14 both bought via eBay.
Roman Dirge's Halfsies -figures bought via eBay

♥ MortuusAmor

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti